GLOBAL DISCIPLESHIP VISION
We are multiplying transformed disciples through MICRO GROUPS in every country in the world.
GLOBAL DISCIPLESHIP MISSION
In partnership with the local church, GDI motivates, equips, and coaches pastors and Christian leaders to establish indigenous, MicroGroup-based, disciplemaking churches, both nationally and internationally.
GLOBAL DISCIPLESHIP CORE VALUES
- Disciplemaking is the church’s mission, not just one bulletpoint of the many things a church does.
- MicroGroups: Disciples grow best and are empowered to disciple others in gender-specific groups of triads (3) or quads (4), with execptions of 2-5 when circumstances or environment could change. In other words, be flexible in the nonessentials of always having 3-4 as needed. The focus is on relationships not rigid rules for meetings. The group can decide if you want to meet if someone is absent. You do not have to have everyone at every single meeting time. Flexibility and the leading of God's Holy Spirit is the essential focus, not rigidity, because "life happens."
- Intentional: Discipleship requires purposeful, covenantal, relational investment.
- Transparent Relationships: God’s Word shapes our hearts in an honest, open, and mutually accountable environment.
- Biblically-Based Curriculum: Discipleship Essentials covers the foundations for a life in Christ and is the empowerment tool we use to disciple others.
- Indigenous: Discipleship movements are becoming self-governing, self-supporting, and self-propagating.
- Multiplying: Disciples are made to reproduce.